5.11.08

OPINION ;

Editted (Some vulgars should be tolerated :D)

BLOGSHOPS.


I was so bored that I went browsing through blogshops..
& interestingly, most of the blogs have the same items?!
Were the products from the same supplier?
In addition, those models are like freaking same la.
Somemore, china sluttish models. Beam like your mother die like that.
I really hate those china girls la.
So act cute, pretty so what. Big fuck? My great granny's vagina looks prettier than you.


Anyway, back to the topic.
Most of the blogshops are so boring, and have no idea what's the meaning of "unique" la.
Prices are same.
Maybe a slight pathetic discount.
Models freaking same, or maybe some permed their hair, post in a different way..
Plus, i bet those poorly made clothes were made up of low quality materials.
Only the looks of them are "attractive"..
Please la, for those BlogShops titled "Irresistable, or whatever shit" & sell those pathetic same boring products like some other shopbloggers, go to your mother's tomb please.
Please have some originality.
Well, I'm not trying to say all those ShopBloggers are the same, actually some do sell nice and interesting (original also la hor) products :D
Some even designed Birthday cards and sell them.


But, there's one group, which is so desperate for cash, sell some loser products at a high cost?!
Okay la, I understand those "Shipping cost la" or what "Handling fee la" or whatever shit you need to pay for the products to come to your hand.
But you (not pinpointing to those who aren't) - a desperate for cash person,
don't come cheat your buyers' money. Go ask your parents to give you some extra cash.

For instance, I saw this blog selling Korean Magnets.
"oh, how cute, so small in size, so cute, must buy must buy!"
Hello? That pathetic small in size (aprox 3cm by 3cm) + PLAIN design magnet is sold at $2.50 to $5.00? Oh, slap your granny.
I know la, since that magnet is bigger than your nipple, you got the cheek to sell at a high price, when actually I could buy it at 60cents to $1? You need me be your cheap supplier?


& also, this blog which sells pencils.
CUTE SIAH! 1 for $1++ to $2++ to $3++?
Hey owners of those blogs, "you're not selling mechanical pencils".
Please la, I don't mind going to my nearby 'Popular' to buy then to purchase from your god-damn blogshop.
Still need to meet-up with you, collect the pencils and waste a shit of time.
Who cares if your pencils are "attractive, pretty, delightful, charming, endearing, adorable, sweet, appealing, darling, lovable"?!
It's the quality that matters, you son of a bitch.
Mind you, pencils are for writing.
Who gives a damn to wether your pencil is so beautifully designed? No more lead inside, still got to throw what. No use alrdy then dumb it what.
And the prices? Tell you what, I can purchase 12pencils (a bundle) which only cost me of $3.05 (somemore got brand: Stalio, yours? "Cute Princess"?) LOL LA.
Sometimes, before you sell anything, think first.
  • the price?
  • the quality?
  • wether people will buy la.

I've read some bloggers saying that they saw some blogs selling SWEETS?!

If I were to come across those shops they were talking about, (P/S: to those owners - tell your mum not to get out of her house, I'll rape her wildly.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: