6.11.08

OBUAMA.

OBAMA'S BIGBIGBIGBIG DAY!






Or should I say, a "Change has come to America" day //


:D


Amazingly, in the 44th presidential election, Obama is the first BLACK man to become President of America.
I wasn't trailing the America election news but I was aware that there's another Presidential candidate, McCain.. Heard he was 72? (Surprisingly, he doesn't look 72 at all.. around 50+?)


HENG AR, He wasn't elected as President.


I mean, he's 72, and if you think in another perspective, his health and his way of thinking may not be in line with the world today.
Name an illness - he might be carrying it already.
Looks (his young looks) might be decieving, you know.
I SAID 'MIGHT' HOR.


I'm not trying to insult him, but if he were to be compared with Obama, Obama will definitely have an edge over him.
Being a figure of hope to many Americans, I believe he will be able to lead the Americans to glory.


God Bless Obama / America!


No comments: