HAPPY BIRTHDAY VENIE❤
Smile always, preeetty :D!
OH BY THE WAY, DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT...
-tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!-
GONG LI IS NOW EH SINGAPOREAN?!
COOL RIGHT? ;D
And those china ppl who get angry due to her change of citizenship, YOU'RE GETTING ANGRY WITHOUT EH VALID REASON. Stupid.
She's changing her citizen, doesn't mean she hates china, she loves Singapore more..
So it doesn't gives you any rights to hurl vulgarities at her, sucker.
From Royce :
1. The person who tagged you recently is?
I just created a cbox, hence.. you know what I mean..
2. Your relationship with him/her is?
Since I alrdy explained myself in Ques 1, I'm not going to answer Ques 2 to 16 (Because these questions are asking me about the person who tagged me..) Good! Time-saving :D
For 17 to 39. Please, these questions are wasting my time, hence.. do not ask me to do any quizes anymore in my life. :D
GONG LI ROCK.
Once again, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY VENIE LIM HUI YING :D
ciao.
ciaocheebye. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment