MADAGASCAR :D!
I'm so looking forward to Madagascar 2!!
I KNOW YOU ARE TOOOOOOOO.
You guys watched one of the previews which shows a little squirrel almost eaten up by a shark?
LMAO! walao, how i wish the director made that squirrel die..
I WISH IT DEAD!!
BECAUSE IT DISGUIST ME.
f you guys still don't know which squirrel I'm talking about, imma shall show eh picture of it.
Don't be taken in by its cute cute looks,
IT HAS A STRANGE BOYISH MANLY MATURE WTF VOICE & LAUGHTER.
LOLLLLLLLLL!
At first (Madagascar 1), when I saw this cute little squirrel, I immediately fell in love with it...
BUT LITTLE DID I KNOW, IT'S OVER-MATURED EXCEPT ITS LOOKS LA.
It's like a baby face man who already went through his mature stages. HAHA.
PLUS, THAT DISGUISTING SQUIRREL HAS LOW IQ.
low IQ, cute baby face = but already matured. HAHAHAHA FUG!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, DAMN.
whenever i see it again, IT GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS.
But hor, come to think about it, is that squirrel a male or a female?
FUCK. YUCKS!!!
..
Over matured sexless squirrel with eh cute little baby face.
EW.
EW.
Something like this,

But for the rest of the characters in Madagascar, i love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment