LOL~ Just recieved eh phone call from this China salesgirl -o-
At first, when I answered the call, I assumed she dialed the wrong number.
But she continued the conversation by asking me what type of phone I preferred.
Whether a phone of design or a phone of many many functions.
(Of course, she's wasting my time.)
But I was pretty bored, staying at home, nothing much to do...
Hence, I tried to chase away my boredom by making funny replies to her questions.
She: Hello, you speak chinese or english?
Me: (At first, I didn't know who she was) Er.. Chinese.
(Before we continue - Author's note: With apologies to purists, we provide a dubbed version to facilitate your understanding of the chinese dialogue.)
She: Hello, may I ask if you prefer a phone of good design/looks, or a phone with much more functions in it?
Me: Phone ah? I'm not sure leh.
She: Er, a phone which looks good or a much more useful phone?
Me: I no money buy phone, my father jobless, my mother housewife, I cannot afford handphones. So I don't know.
She: Oh, but it's alright. If you had a phone, which will you prefer?
Me: I only got PSP, no handphone. Too poor, can't buy.
She: Ok, then what about PSP? A PSP with attractive design or a PSP with better functions.
Me: PSP ah? What other better functions can a PSP do?
Guess what, she hung up the phone.
//
****** promised me to People's park tmr.
No back outs.
//
No comments:
Post a Comment