ahahaha. I'm bored at home O:
Went to Vivo ytd, yes, alone (:
didn't want to call up any ppl to accompany meh.
Cause it was a sudden decision that I wanted to go walkwalk at Vivo.
Yeah, still the same old stuff (i assume.) - boring.
Searching for eh birthday gift for someone, but came out of Vivo empty handed.
Took a taxi to Henderson Building ;
my mum said there's a "Sample clothes sale" & the clothes were charged from $2-$10.
Wtf, little did I know, they were having a sale on Sweaters/Winter clothes/Infants' clothings..
-o-!!
Imagine me wearing that in Singapore. Confirm tio BO one lor.
-.-
白走一趟。
Was 8 when I left the building,
so headed down to eh coffeeshop nearby and had BOTAK JONES (:
Shiok sey. The Cajun Chicken's good.
Really good. :D
******************
aa WOOOOO. I found 永远在你身边 by 大嘴巴 in imeem :D:D:D
OK. LISTEN TO IT. IT'S PRETTY SEXY.
No comments:
Post a Comment